Established in 1978 as a family business, the Bromic Group has grown to provide close to 10,000 high quality product designs across three distinctly different divisions. Bromic Refrigeration division was established in 1999 now selling more than 100,000 units to the hospitality and commercial sector across 200 product lines. Bromic Refrigeration has been ISO9001-certified for over 15 years reinforcing their commitment to quality and corporate culture with a view to the future which in refrigeration includes the MEPS/GEMS scheme with use of R290 gas improving energy efficiency continuously.
• Lockable castors make movement and placement easy • Self-closing door provides hassle-free operation • Energy efficiency • Supplied with stainless steel • Rails for use with 1/1 Gastronom trays • Dixell digital controller for precise temp maintenance • Temperature range: -22°C to -18°C
• 5 adjustable shelves Including Base Per Door • High-impact LED internal lighting on each side • PVC door • Mechanical Controller: Offers ability to control compressor • Temperature Range: +1°C to +10°C • Energy efficient R290 refrigerant (50% efficiency improvement)
• High-impact LED lighting maximises product visibility • Double-glazed safety glass door increases efficiency • Heated air eliminates glass condensation • Self-closing door for hassle-free self service • Precise Carel digital temperature control • Embraco compressor • Doors cannot be reversed • Temperature range: +1°C to +10°C
• High-impact LED lighting • Customizable lightbox capture attention. • Double-glazed safety glass display panels. • Self-closing door for hassle-free self service. • Reversible hinge for flexible installation options • Temperature range +1°C to +10°C.
• Alarm ensures items are not accidentally overexposed • Integrated Digital Thermostat for temp. accuracy and consistency • Factory installed lock • LED lighting • Adjustable PVC coated shelves • Airflow shelving to ensure cool air is evenly distributed • Fan forced cooling system ensured the temp. remains consistent • Self-closing door • Min/Max temperature recording