Cafetto Evo® was the first espresso machine cleaner to be certified by an organic certification body. It is the safe, high performance cleaner for professional espresso machines using organic coffee. This premium product was used in the Barista world championships and is currently known as the market leader in coffee machine cleaning and maintenance
Directions for use: Daily Procedure to back-flush each delivery group:
– Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with “blind” filter.
– For daily cleaning, add 1 level scoop of Evo Espresso Machine Cleaner into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso. If the machine is cleaned less often, use 2 scoops.
– Start cycle and allow to run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner; stop cycle and allow to sit for 10 seconds.
– Start and stop cycle 4 more times – run for 10 seconds, stop for 10 seconds.
– Remove the group handle and rinse well under stream of water from delivery group. Turn off.
– Re-insert handle with blind filter, start and stop cycle 10 times – run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds, to ensure a thorough rinsing. Remove blind filter & insert regular filter.
– Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season the machine.
For daily cleaning of filters and group handles:
– Soak group handles and filters in 500ml of hot water with 2 scoops of Evo Espresso Machine Cleaner for 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.